Monday, October 8, 2007

#6 - more flickr fun

I had a poke around to look at some of the different flickr mashups out there. To really have some fun with most of them I would have prefered to have a bunch of my own pics up there already. One that cought my attention and worked well with other people's pics was photo wall.

It basically scatters a bunch of thumbnail pics over the screen and gradually changes them over. You can select pics in a number of ways. I chose to search by tag and tried "cape breton" - homeland of my lovely wife. It turned out to be a nice way to see a bunch of pics of the countryside, although at times it did end up showing a large number of the same photo. They are small and you don't get a lot of detail but it's an interesting way to browse the pics. You can click on a pic to see it in more detail if you so desire.

No comments: