Monday, October 15, 2007

#6 revisited - even more flickr fun



It appears that my effort at excercise #6 "more flickr fun" did not demonstrate that I did what was required. So I've decided to have a play with another flickr mashup. I decided to make a magazine cover.

It was relatively easy to do although a fair bit of trial and error was required. You have to enter the text while looking at a template (that does not include your image) to get a rough idea of how it might look. You then create the new image to see if it worked out. If it needs adjustments, you go back & try again. It would have been much simpler with real time changes being visible on the final product.

Having said that, it is a wonderfully fun thing to play with and I could see myself wasting plenty of time on it :-)

No comments: